We’ve always been green. When we developed the Original Golden Hour® Technology, we did so with an emphasis on environmental concerns — from materials and technology, to durability/product life span and reverse logistics planning.
Our goal — to lessen environmental impact and reduce your cost per use at the same time.
Minnesota Thermal Sciences' temperature-controlled Credo Cube containers:
- Use safe, reusable and non-toxic materials to reduce waste with every shipment
- Are 100 percent recyclable and components are easily replaceable, contributing less environmental waste
- Are designed with optimized interior payload volume allowing you to ship more with lower distribution costs
- Utilize passive thermal control, which eliminates the need for an external energy source or refrigerated transport
- Reduce the overall carbon footprint of the shipping process, resulting in additional cost savings across the board